Thursday 4 March 2010

Being Bad Week 1 - Introduction.....To much information maybe?

First lesson Being bad,

One of the most intriguing lessons in my education to date!!! It was a taster for how the next 11 weeks of being bad was going to be and it was different to how I expected it.... At times throughout this lesson I was cringing and could not stop saying "oh my god".

We all had to write out 2 secrets that were supposedly "being bad" , or just wrong!. Then a few members of the class had to read out the most "shocking ones" and well I think we got a bit more then what we bargained for.

we also went through the module guide and was given a brief introduction to all the subjects that we were going to touch.

After this lesson I didn't know what to expect every Thursday evening.......but i'm sure it was going to be different compared to any other educational lesson in my life.

1 comment:

  1. For all those who were in the first lesson would know that a rather weird comment was made in regards to the most bad or weird things people have done. The most obvious was when "sexy time with my sister" was read out! Later that eveing I mentioned this to my fiance who said that it was a comment made from the film Borat! So this was possibly just a joke! rather strange thing to say!

    ReplyDelete