Sunday 21 March 2010

Is it right to ban!


In my previous blogs I have spoken about alcohol, smoking and certain types of drugs. In regards to my last post I spoke about the legal drug mephedrone and the controversies behind this particular drug. It can be argued that huge amount of alcohol consumption causes many health implications too. Not only does it effect your health but your mental state. It is the same with smoking as it effects your health and is very addictive.


Surely it can be argued that cigarettes and alcohol should be banned aswell. Does it not make it as bad as the drug mephedrine? This is something I do not quite understand. All of the above can kill ,be addictive, have severe health implications and have psychological effects. So what makes one more dangerous then the other?


Even though a final decision has not been made yet it will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment