Thursday 8 April 2010

Nudism

If people want to be in the nude let them be - However there is a time and a place. The last thing I want to see on the beach on a nice sunny day with my family is a nudist!!!! Bit embarrassing isn't it? I am all for love your body, natural etc. Doesn't mean I want to be exposed to it!

It is good that people feel comfortable with their body and they want to share with people. We are all the same but certain things like our bodies and personalities make us unique. It makes us who we are and we should appreciate that.
There are certain resorts , beaches, and certain places which are equipped of nudist. I think its good that people have the confidence to show their bodies of in the nudes. Realistically how many people are actually happy about their bodies. I know that I would never do it I simply don't have the guts..

There are such places as Nudist beaches for that. People need to be appropriately dressed because it makes other people feel unconformable.
This website linked has more information on this topic. http://http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism

No comments:

Post a Comment