Thursday 29 April 2010

Prank Calls


I was sitting down one evening this week can turned the channel to what I thought was a very funny show called Face jacker! Previously known as Phone jacker. It gave me a thought that this would be a good blog for the being bad module!


Prank calls is something as a teenager me and my friends did loads. I have to admit it was funny! It is so funny its wrong.... As bad as it may sound I think prank calls are hilarious, however I know that there is more to a call then just a laugh. Pranks calls can be threatening and disturbing for some people as people can take the joke to far.

They are obviously wrong but thought it was an interesting topic to talk about. I thought it really linked in with a topic of being bad!
There are many sites and businesses available where you can purchase pranks calls.... this link posted is an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment